Very High Resolution
Two satellites are part Pléiades constellation (1A & 1B) supplying of very high spatial and temporal º1 resolution products.
- Daily Revisit
- 50cm Panchromatic resolution
- 2m Multispectral resolution
- 50cm Pansharpened Multispectral resolution
- 20-km ground footprint at nadir
- Daily Mosaic up to 100km x 100km of Region of Interest
- Catalogue and Tasking available Imagery
- Minimum of 25km2, ideal for low cost analysis on small areas
- 1: 430 – 550 nm (Blue)
- 2: 490 – 610 nm (green)
- 3: 600 – 720 nm (red)
- 4: 750 – 950 nm (near infrared)
- panchromatic: 480 – 830 nm (black & white)
Pléiades data can be available on your desktop in shortest time.
- Acquisition time less than a day on any part of the planet in case of a natural crisis or catastrophe
- Daily supervision
- The tasking plan is updated three times a day to allow for last minute, urgent requests
- Increased chances of acquisition without cloud cover as Pléiades constellation revisits any point of the globe daily.
Pléiades image: Berlin Airport, Germany, 2014.