Satellite remote monitor system to evaluate crop growth.
Crop Monitor allows to:
- Optimize visits to productive fields, drawing attention to reduced growth or problematic zones.
- Detect phytosanitary issues at early stages.
- Decide accurate management to avoid future growth problems.
- Control and apply products in different zones.
- Manage Production Quality.
- Perform soil amendments.
This system aim to increase control, decision-making and management over extensive crops: Corn, wheat, soybean, sunflower, cotton, sugarcane.